How do I make my money work best for me?
I know what I want but how do I get there?
Can I make tax-efficient savings?
We all ask ourselves these questions but often don’t know the answer.
Make time for a chat with our advisers. We will listen and come up with a plan.
- We will examine your needs, preferences, and financial circumstances.
- We will recommend an investment strategy based on your goals.
- Our financial advisors will let you know what type of income your investments will generate and how to make your investments as tax efficient as possible.
- We will warn you about the risk factors from time to time and advise the best possible way to avoid them.
- Remember we advise you decide.
We research the market to ensure you don’t pay any more than you need for your recommended investment solution.
Market performance, volatility and inflation all affect your returns when investing. Yet the one thing we can easily influence which will significantly impact on your wealth is the use of tax wrappers and tax-free allowances.
- The value of investments may go down as well as up and you may get back less than you invest.
- An investment in a Stocks & Shares ISA will not provide the same security of capital associated with a Cash ISA.
- The favourable tax treatment of ISAs may be subject to changes in legislation in the future.
- Investing in shares should be regarded as a long-term investment and should fit in with your overall attitude to risk and financial circumstances.
We will identify your attitude to risk and your capacity for loss. This will impact upon our investment recommendation.